Monday, September 18, 2006

we found shelter

God really guide us! Now we found shelter to stay for a while. It was somewhere in Manila. I feel a bit excited about the place since I sort of dream about living here someday. I live all my life in a rural area where there are very few people to interact with and few establishments and entertainment places to go. I sort of liked the noise here in Manila and maybe because of the fact that the minimum salary here is reasonable higher than in rurals.

What we need now is a source of living and that's what we are doing now. We roam around the city to familiarize ourself in and hopefully find some "WANTED" postings. A job.

The shelter's environment is far too depressed as compared to my home but I know I can stay here temporarily for maybe 3 or 4 months at least. We have no time for being choosy since life is not choosy also to whom will be fortunate. The strongest survives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

visit www.jobsdb.com. maraming postings dun. baka may mahanap ka dun while blogging.
Good luck!

nathzhel said...

Thanks jay...

Anonymous said...

so how are you now and your cousin? were you able to find job?
what are your proffession ba?

i hope you both are ok and ready to face all the trials and consequences

god bless

nathzhel said...

I'm a graduate of B.S. in Computer Science and finding a job presently. Thanks for the blessing Mr./Ms....