Thursday, September 14, 2006

the start of the real fight

This morning at 7:00 a.m. marked the day that we, I actually, finally let out the truth about our relationship. I was awaken this morning from my sleep when I heard my father being mad at Zhel due to the discovery of an evidence, solid evidence about our relationship as lovers. My father told her that he want her (Zhel) pack and go home, away from us. Anyway, Zhel lives in my family house to take good care of my grandpa, our grandpa in my father's side.

I have no other choice but to finally tell them the truth about our relationship to defend ourself. We cannot remain quiet anymore. We can't deny it to them anymore. At first I know they cannot accept it but eventually, I know, they will accept us and swallow all the bad things they told about us. I can understand their initial reaction because they are too narrow-minded and ignorant about the reality in this world. I told them that someday they will tell us "I'm sorry for judging both of you wrongly." And will hope that someday, the our country (Philippines) will finally open itself about accepting cousin marriages and amend its LAWS...

=nath=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... it's about time guys. Iba dito sa atin. Sometimes, discriminating ang lipunan. Kung sikat ka o mayaman, mas mabilis at walang kahiraphirap ang pagtanggap ng masa sa ganyang issue. Just like Mikee Arroyo and her cousin-wife... pumikit ang mata ng simbahan, di ba? Kaya nyo yan pre at marami sa atin ang hahanga sa inyo. Keep it up!!!

nathzhel said...

Whoa! Mikee Arroyo and his wife are cousins? That's interesting and gives us more strength and inspiration...

Sana nga mabuksan na rin ang isipan nating mga Pilipino, lalo na ng aming mga kamag-anak sa realidad...

Anyways, I would love to tell the world that one of my closest relative just supports our relationship, thanks to ***...

Anonymous said...

Mikee and wife are 3rd cousins.