Tuesday, January 16, 2007

welcome home

We're home! To my (Nath's) home today. Actually, we've been staying home for almost 2 weeks now which means we're in peace now with my parents, I'm just not sure with my sister. I'm still assessing her. Hopefully good...

God help us...

I'm very very glad and almost totally feel relieve upon finally going back home. It was a brave move that we made during the discovery and I thought that time that me and Zhel will sleep on the street but I guess God just guide me in last minutes-decisions I made during that time. I'm glad that at least all decisions I made produced good results. Our current status now proves it.

My mother is in full support on our relationship but my father is half, I think. But I can't blame my father since Zhel's blood is on his side. I'm hoping and praying, and ready to do all I can to make our relationship go up to the ultimate goals and dreams of lovers, wedding.

Hmm, a first-cousin wedding here in the Philippines? Huge challenge and as of now, an impossible dream, but I'm calling to all my fellow Filipino who are on the same situation like ours, please unite with us and let us make our dreams come true... In God's help, I know it will come true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I wish I could make your dream come true. Here is the UK it is legal to marry your cousin,and now Kez and I are engaged so it will happen one day! I wish you both all the love in the world. You have each other and love will guide you. Stay happy. xxx Deb xxx

www.kissingcousins.eu.kz

nathzhel said...

Thanks for that encouragement Deb, even if you are both far, you both somehow gave us hope... Time will come that I can give more time fullfilling our goal. We just have to be patient. I know that there are "a lot" of cases like our here in our country so my first goal is to get to know them and give them voice and courage to fight for their love.

Anonymous said...

Hi nath! Paulit ulit na kong naghahanap kung paano ba magiging legal ang pagsasama ng 1st cousin. Thanks God napunta ako dito, it gives me more courage and hope that we can marry...someday, somehow! and i'm glad na marami na rin palang pinoy ang open minded.

kelloveswena said...

Dear natzhel,

I just want to say something. First of all I want to say, am from germany, but i am pinoy, my girlfriend is comeing from the philippines....and we are also cousins. I didnt read all your blogs, but am glad that am or we are not the only philippine ousin couple. we are planning to marry next year, but here in germany. we are not in peace with family, because all of them are against us. sad, un talaga. I guess we share a lot of positive opinios and ideas. If there is you want to talk you can give me an email (kelloveswena@yahoo.de),ok? Because, we are in the same situation, db?

So, I am looking forward to hear from you.

Ingat, kel