Saturday, December 02, 2006

reconciliation with my parents

Good news! One thing has led to another.

It has started when my wife, Zhel, got an idea,"Why not get the remaining parts of your PC?", that we left in my parent's house.

I thought it was a good idea, considering that we got no one to lend money anymore. First of all, because I already owe money from them (my old and closest friends) and secondly, they discovered that I just made "The Great Escape" that is why I'm lending money from them. Normal reaction. They thought I decieved them, unintentionally. Anyway, these are the reason why I decided to go home and get the remaining parts of my PC for selling.

It was a brave decision and a brave move as well. Fortunately, it was not what I expected that I saw. I saw their pity situation and faces asking for reconciliation. I took my PC and told my mother I will send them money everytime I got my salary, when I got a job.

Unfortunately, I think, the reonciliation is only for me and my parents but not with my sister, but it's enough for me. I did not tell them that I would go back home with my wife because I'm not sure if they have already accepted it. Better living alone with my wife since I can ask help from my parents anyway anytime I need it from now on.

Thank God...

No comments: